51C deficiencies

Davisme at medavis Davisme at medavis
Fri Dec 5 06:45:34 EST 1997

Dear Colleagues -
        I am posting this message for another colleagues who does not
have access to this newsgroup.  Please direct all responses to him; email
address provided below.
Thanks. Mary Beth Davis (medavis at brynmawr.edu)

I am in need of deficiency strains in region 51C and would like to anyone
if anyone still has any of the following fly stocks.  I would also
appreciate it if someone has other deletions in this interval if they
would kindly share them with me.
Thank you.

Df(2R)L[+R4]
Df(2R)L[+R7]