new FlyBase server software is ready to try

FlyBase Project Members FlybaseP at bio.indiana.edu
Thu Dec 18 11:37:52 EST 1997

  FlyBase plans to employ new server software, with a new look and feel,
  as well as significantly expanded services in early 1998.
  There will be formal announcements later, but starting
  now we offer a preview of the new server.  We would appreciate your
  using this, and letting us know if you find any problems.

  This new service is available at
    http://flybase.bio.indiana.edu:7083/
    http://www.ebi.ac.uk:7083/
    http://shigen.lab.nig.ac.jp:7083/
    http://flybase.harvard.edu:7083/

  This offers the same data and search choices, so you can use
  it in place of current FlyBase servers.  The software should
  be in good working condition, but your help in trying it will aid us
  greatly.