FRUITFLY MUTATIONS PROJECT! HELP PLEASE!

Graham Cromar/Annette Tavares-Cromar argiope at pathcom.com
Sun Feb 9 13:33:16 EST 1997

I agree that most mutagenizing compounds would be inappropriate to a high
school laboratory.  It may be possible to collect eggs on grape agar plates
and expose them to Ultra violet light, however.  U.V. lamps can be safely
handled by following some simple safety precautions and are easily
obtained.

Graham Cromar
Toronto, Canada
argiope at pathcom.com