NEW Guaranteed Test Rate For World Wide Mall Mirror Site

olworld at HIGHFIBER.COM olworld at HIGHFIBER.COM
Tue Feb 25 16:37:29 EST 1997

Greetings!

Recently you requested information on a mirror site
in the World Wide Mall tm. We are sorry you missed
that program but you may have been hesitant
due to the initial expense, or perhaps wondering if
a mall setting would be good for your site.

WONDER NO MORE... We offer the best Guarantee
on the Internet, plus a very special test package!

You will recall the World Wide Mall tm...

*Has over a million hits av. per month!
*Is the second oldest large Mall on the Web!
  (est. 1994-very old for the Net) over 150 stores.
*Is the only Mall specializing in International
 Stores, which draw a tremendous amount of traffic.
 Stores from England, Ireland, France, Australia,
 Canada, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Bavaria, Lebanon,
 Jamaica, Peru, and even Hong Kong and Sri Lanka!
 Plus most of the US, including Hawaii and Alaska.
*Award-winning, Point top 5% of all sites on
 the Internet, Magellan 3 stars, etc.

WE HAVE NOW EXPANDED AND REGISTERED A NEW DOMAIN..
1stWorldWideMall.com on our new high speed server,
which is a mirror of the World Wide Mall,
PLUS added "doorways" (the Mall Entrance)
from AOL, and COMPUSERVE.

These new Mall addresses have already been listed over
5,000 times on directories, search engines, etc.,
and we plan to double our traffic this year.

How you can join us virtually risk-free....

SPECIAL TEST PACKAGE OFFER AND GUARANTEE

We will mirror (copy) the first page of your existing site,
and install in the 1st World Wide Mall, creating a
"mini-mirror site", which will have its own Mall address.
This mini-mirror will then link back to your current site.
Your existing site will not be changed in any way..

THE COST: ONE PAGE MIRROR, FOR ONE YEAR, $100.00.

THE GUARANTEE: TRIPLE YOUR MONEY BACK IN SALES
OR YOU GET ANOTHER YEAR ABSOLUTELY FREE....

The Mall operates just like an offline Mall, you are going
to get customers who would not normally be looking for you
- we call these the "accidental shoppers"!!

THE CATCH:
AFTER YOUR SITE HAS BEEN INSTALLED IN THE MALL

we will give you the location where you can list
YOUR NEW MALL ADDRESS over 100 times but only enter the
informaton ONCE. It will take you about 15 minutes and
is absolutely free. The more traffic, the more sales!!

You will receive step by step details with the
secrets of how to post for maximum exposure and
success. You must notify us when this has been
done in order to activate your Guarantee.
(You can also use this for your existing site by the way,
you can't have too many listings).

OPTIONAL:
For an additional $50 you can go in both Malls but you must
agree to post the second address also, as per terms above.

****THATS IT...But this offer expires MARCH 5th****

Don't Miss This..E-Mail Back NOW for ORDER FORM
with Full Details...You could be up and running in the
Mall within a week!!

These are exciting times!!

Best regards,
World Wide Mall tm
The Most Exciting Shopping Complex on the Net

///////////////////////////////////////////////////
WORLD WIDE MALL tm
1st World Wide Mall tm
The most exciting shopping complex on the Internet
140+ Online Stores (US & International)
Over 1 million visits (hits) av.mo.
Phone: 505-323-2050 Fax: 505-323-2449

NOTE: If you do not wish to continue receiving the
Mall updates, please just hit reply and type "remove"
in the Subject line. Thank you!