CLOSE THIS GROUP!

J.A. Hitchcock biteme at nonet.net
Sat Jan 4 17:32:26 EST 1997

On Sat, 04 Jan 1997 07:25:10 -0800, Jayne Hitchcock
<redstone at mail.snet.net> wrote:
>I'M AN INTERNATIONAL AUTHOR. NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING HERE.

This is not me.  Someone, namely the Woodside "Literary Agency" has
mailbombed me so that I cannot use my new e-mail account on the
Internet, he is constantly forging my name on bogus posts such as the
above and this latest one is using my agent's e-mail address.  Yes, I
have a real agent, Red Stone Literary Services.  Please do not flame
me via this e-mail address.  Please send complaints about this forged
post to IDT at:

abuse at idt.net

           J.A. Hitchcock
        International Author