Temperature and the development of the vestigial trait.

¿¿¿misterieman??? luke.harris at glooscap.go.ednet.ns.ca
Sat Jan 11 13:32:22 EST 1997

Dear Drosophila "Enthusiasts":

I am a senior high school student intending to go into biology at
University in the fall. My major honours biology project for this, my
graduating year, will be an investigation of how the development of the
vestigial trait is affected by temperature. If anyone could help me by
suggesting ways in which I could get started, what characteristics to
look for, what (range of) temperatures to test, and so on, I would very
much appreciate it.

Thanks so much,

Luke Harris
Horton District High School,