GFP Fixation

Radhakrishnan Narayanan rnarayan at kitts.u.arizona.edu
Thu Jan 16 10:39:53 EST 1997

Hi There,
I need help with immunostaining the larval neuromuscular junction on lines
expressing neuron specific GFP. I observed a substantial decrease in GFP
fluorescence upon fixation with 3.5% PFA. If anyone on the net has done
fixation on GFP expressing lines, please advice.

Thanks,

Sincerely,
RK

    RK Narayanan                           Radhakrishnan Narayanan
    Grad Res Asst.,                        3033 E 6th St  #B 1
    MCB, LSS 514                           Tucson, AZ 85716
    U of A                                 (W) (520) 621-6239
    Tucson AZ 85721                        (H) (520) 881-0186