[bio.dros] Immunostaining in Drosophila notum

Kazuya USUI ku1 at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jan 16 04:59:45 EST 1997

At  9:40 1/15/97 -0800, Nicolas Gompel wrote:
>I am currently trying to stain sensory neurones underlying cuticle in
>drosophila adult notum with 22C10 antibody. Could anyone send me a
>protocole for that purpose?

Dear Nicola

How are you?  You might already have had many reply for the 22C10 staining.
 I have never tried to stain adult neuron with 22C10.  But I remeber is
there is a paper about numb mutant (Jan's lab) in which they stained adult.
If you do not have to stain adult neuron, if you can use pupae, I am
willing to send you a protocol for it.

Kazuya

Kazuya USUI

Laboratory of Molecular Biology