Mirror Site Update...

olworld at HIGHFIBER.COM olworld at HIGHFIBER.COM
Sun Jan 19 03:04:37 EST 1997

Greetings:

As you may remember, we sent you information about a
Mirror Site on the World Wide Mall tm.
(A copy of your existing site).

a new Mini-Mirror program which allows larger stores, or
stores that require frequent changes and updates, to
participate in the Mall at a very affordable rate over the
full Mirror.

We average over one million hits a month from more
than 50 countries. Our online stores include firms from
England, France, Italy, Germany, Australia, Bavaria,
Lebanon, Switzerland, Hong Kong and other  countries,
as well as the USA from Alaska to Hawaii. We are one of
the oldest Malls on the Internet, and one of the first to
introduce graphics to Web storefronts!!

Our visitors range from business owners,  professionals,
educators, business executives, students, and general
consumers. There is also a KidsClub section that receives
over 100,000 hits a month, including visits from parents
from 23 countries. Women now make up over 34% of
Internet users.

QUOTATION FOR MINI-MIRROR SITE PACKAGE:
A total marketing approach for 1997.
"If you build it, they will come" is not  likely, with Yahoo
averaging listing 3,000 sites A DAY!  A concerted marketing
effort is required, plus the advantage of being on a highly-visited
site where people will see your products, even though they
were not specifically looking for you - the same principle that
applies to offline Malls.

MINI-MIRROR SITE:
We will copy the first page of your site and link to the rest of your
store. There are only a limited number of spaces available per
category. This will enable you to update your store yourself and
save you several hundred $ over the regular mirror site.

POSTING SERVICE TO JUMP START YOUR NEW STORE
*150 DIFFERENT PLACES*
Some search engines such as Yahoo are taking as long as
2 months to list your site.. Therefore we have developed
a comprehensive marketing plan for our clients.
This includes advertising your new site on the Mall
through utilizing our new posting "smart" software
that puts you close to the top on the most used and
powerful search engines/directories on the Internet.
(One of our stores, for example, is now showing
up #2 on Excite and #12 on AltaVista in its appropriate
keyword category).
NOTE: This package includes posting you on **150** different
search engines/directories etc.

SPECIAL PACKAGE RATES:

1. 125.00 - Mini-Mirror site quote for your store
2. 120.00 - Rent 1 year. ($20 per month normally)
(INCLUDES DEDUCTION OF $60.00 FOR 3 MONTHS FREE RENT)
___________
245.00  TOTAL

**PACKAGE INCLUDES THESE SERVICES FREE**
 60.00 - FREE 3 MONTHS RENT
159.00 - FREE Posting/top search engines w/ "smart software"
         RIGHT NOW THIS INCLUDES 150 DIFFERENT PLACES.
TOTAL FREE BONUS PACKAGE = $219.00

You Pay Only $245 Total.

################################
**THIS OFFER EXPIRES JAN. 30th**
################################

If you would like to accept this offer,
just e-mail back for order form with
any questions you may have or call
our Customer Service, 1-800-936-MALL,
(1-800-936-6255) M-F 9-5 Mountain Time.
WORLD WIDE MALL tm
The most exciting shopping complex on the Internet
140+ Online Stores (US & International)
Over 1 million visits (hits) av.mo.
Phone: 505-323-2050 Fax: 505-323-2449