Deficiency kit update - DK3, January 23, 1997

Kathy Matthews matthewk at FLY.BIO.INDIANA.EDU
Thu Jan 23 18:54:40 EST 1997

The following aberration has been removed from the deficiency kit for
chromosome 3 maintained by the Bloomington Stock Center:

#2019  Df(3R)Hu     84A6-B1;84B3-6 + 84D4-5;84F1-2

The breakpoints of this double deficiency were incorrectly shown as
86A6-B1;86B3-6 + 84D4-5;84F1-2 in the stock center's database.  If
you are maintaining a kit in your lab please remove this stock from
your kit - it provides no additional coverage.  We are unaware of an
alternative stock for the 86A-B interval. If you have a deficiency for
this interval that you are willing to contribute to the collection
please contact the center.

Our thanks to Ulrich Schaefer for bringing this error to our attention.

Kathy Matthews			Bloomington Drosophila Stock Center
Department of Biology		MATTHEWK at FLY.BIO.INDIANA.EDU
Indiana University              MATTHEWK at INDIANA.EDU
Bloomington, IN  47405-6801     812-855-5782