Chromosome location help...

Graham Cromar/Annette Tavares-Cromar argiope at pathcom.com
Mon Jan 27 23:42:32 EST 1997

This question is a little confusing.  Are you saying that you want to find
out where the location of a known trait is?  or are we talking about a
*new* mutation?  If you are looking for the chromosomal location of a known
gene, then you can look it up in a recent volume of DROSOPHILA INFORMATION
SERVICE.  I have a copy and could look it up for you if this is the case.
What is the trait?

Graham Cromar
argiope at pathcom.com