Signal Peptide sequences

Don Gilbert gilbertd at bio.indiana.edu
Wed Jan 29 21:04:45 EST 1997

IUBio Archive offers two search services that may be of interest
to you and others.  With SRS you can search key words and
subsets of genbank, e.g. find all D.melanogaster sequences
with signal peptide as a keyword.  WIth the SRS-Fasta similarity
search, you can use a query sequence to match databank
sequences of a selected subset (e.g., just D.mel sequences).
See http://iubio.bio.indiana.edu/ for SRS and SRS-Fasta
offerings.

- Don

-- d.gilbert--biocomputing--indiana u--bloomington--gilbertd at bio.indiana.edu