Timed embryo

Stephen Hall hallsg at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 11 12:28:16 EST 1997

Hello again,

Adam found another error in my most recent post. I seem to be constantly
making typos here.  It is always the middle of the night when I post this
info.  The data I gave should be "hours" reqd for embryonic development,
not "days".

A paper we did discusses this data as well as how we used a ts allele to analyze
function of a cell adhesion molecule during neural development.  The reference
is:

Hall and Bieber, J. Neurobiol. 32: 325-340 (1997)

Will be glad to send a reprint if anyone wants it.  Contact me by email if
you see any more errors or want to discuss it further.

Thanks.

Steve