Returned mail: User unknown (fwd)

UP Natural Sciences Research Institute nsri at NICOLE.UPD.EDU.PH
Fri Jun 13 02:25:36 EST 1997

Hello Joyce,

Sorry about posting this message on the net but the message I've sent to
your email address just bounced back. We happen to be in the same
university and in case
you didn't know, I happen to have a copy of Lindsley & Zimm's Genome of
Drosophila melanogaster (also known as the redbook). It contains
information of all genes known since 1989. It also has info about
the function of the proteins these genes code for as well as biblio. Now if
you want
information about newly-discovered genes (especially those involved in
the molecular mechanisms of development, e.g. reaper), try accessing
flybase (http://cbbridges.harvard.edu/) and you'll get the needed info.
But if you're interested in my book or if you have more questions, drop
by at the lab I'm presently squatting in : Rm 119, Natural Sciences
Research Institute, UP Diliman -- and I'll be glad to help.

Happy hunting!

Bolivs