Completely defined food?

Graham Thomas gxt5 at PSU.EDU
Tue Jun 17 20:11:49 EST 1997

Fellow Drosophileers,

do any of you have any experience in using/designing completely defined
media for raising flies from embryo all the way to pupation? I am seeking
advice and favourite recipies.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Cheers!
Graham Thomas

------------
P.S.  I'm looking to hire a postdoc, so if you know anyone who is looking
please alert them to this fact - a description is on my web site or in the
May 2nd issue of Science

FliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFlies

     We have a new graduate program in Cell and Developmental
     Biology. Please PASS ON THIS URL to any aspiring graduate students:
     http://www.bmb.psu.edu/thomas/cdb/cdbhome.htm

     Graham Thomas,
     Departments of Biology and Biochemisty/Molecular Biology,
     The Pennsylvania State University,
     208 Mueller Laboratory,
     University Park, PA, 16802

     Email     GXT5 at PSU.EDU
     Telephone (814)-863-0716
     Fax       (814)-865-9131
     WWW       http://www.bmb.psu.edu/thomas

Spectrin Spectrin Spectrin Spectrin Spectrin Spectrin Spectrin Spectrin