Fly meeting roommate

Radhakrishnan Narayanan rnarayan at lucia.u.arizona.edu
Fri Mar 21 15:55:52 EST 1997

Hi there,

I am looking for a roommate for the fly meeting. I have a double bed room
booked at the Mariott($219/night), but will be ready to cancel it if there
is anybody with a Sheraton room still looking for a roommate.
I am a grad student studying the recyling of synaptic vesicles in
Drosophila. Waiting to hear from someone

RK

    RK Narayanan                           Radhakrishnan Narayanan
    Grad Res Asst.,                        3033 E 6th St  #B 1
    MCB, LSS 514                           Tucson, AZ 85716
    U of A                                 (W) (520) 621-6239
    Tucson AZ 85721                        (H) (520) 881-0186