God is Cool!

databus gnewman at mail.tyenet.com
Sun Mar 23 19:24:30 EST 1997

thays at iolaks.com wrote in article <3335b3ba.2734150 at news.midusa.net>...
wrote:

> >In <33332581.21BB at sjfc.edu> Andrew Hoelperl <hoelperl at sjfc.edu> writes:
> >

> >>ok, several people have told me that being a christian is dumb because
> >>you have to believe in God and that's not hip and cool with today's
> >>youth.  well this is not so.  if you want to look at things that way,
> >>God is very cool!  i take a special group of guys on retreats all the
> >>time, and they think God is cool too.  they are popular around campus,
> >>and fun to be with.  just because you have a spiritual side does not
> >>mean you are a dork.  i think God is the coolest, and look where its
> >>gotten me.  some might say that religious people don't date attractive
> >>girls.  well, i currently date the beautiful Robin.  perhaps she is
> >not
> >>physically attractive from a social point of view, but spiritually she
> >>is beautiful.  anyway, please mail me and tell you what you think
> >about
> >>the Lord Jesus Christ, i would be very interested if maybe i've turned
> >>you on to a new way of life.
> >>

> >>andy
> >

> >    Jesus Christ was a stinking,worthless,piss poor homless jew-kike
> >faggot-ass trick
> >

> >  That's just plain NOT right! God's The Man. If you can't realize that,
then you're one of the people that the Bible refers to as a "FOOL".

> WOW! I guess that's proof! You fucking staggeringly un-educated,
brain-dead, beleivers in fucking magic, are so stupid and un-imaginative
that it scares the the shit out of me. The fact that you can't comprehend
that the universe is knowable, and follows rules that are able to be
deduced and figured out is the bain of humanity! Go post your shit on
alt.religious.dogma!! Also the fact that your'e typing your dog swill on a
computer is proof of quantum theory and half-spin particles etc.- but why
am I wasting time trying to enlighten some one as totally stupid as you!??
Fuck off the bunch of you!!!