FLY meeting roommate

Radhakrishnan Narayanan rnarayan at U.Arizona.EDU
Mon Mar 24 10:24:25 EST 1997

Hi there,
I am looking for a roommate for the fly meeting. I have a two-bed room at
Marriott, but will take Sheraton if available. I am a grad student working
on neuro-muscular synapses in Drosophila.

RK

    RK Narayanan                           Radhakrishnan Narayanan
    Grad Res Asst.,                        3033 E 6th St  #B 1
    MCB, LSS 514                           Tucson, AZ 85716
    U of A                                 (W) (520) 621-6239
    Tucson AZ 85721                        (H) (520) 881-0186