God is Cool!

Surfer Riptide blacksand at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 23 23:34:34 EST 1997

Andrew Hoelperl wrote:

> ok, several people have told me that being a christian is dumb because
> you have to believe in God and that's not hip and cool with today's
> youth.  well this is not so.  if you want to look at things that way,
> God is very cool!  i take a special group of guys on retreats all the
> time, and they think God is cool too.  they are popular around campus,
> and fun to be with.  just because you have a spiritual side does not
> mean you are a dork.  i think God is the coolest, and look where its
> gotten me.  some might say that religious people don't date attractive
> girls.  well, i currently date the beautiful Robin.  perhaps she is not
> physically attractive from a social point of view, but spiritually she
> is beautiful.  anyway, please mail me and tell you what you think about
> the Lord Jesus Christ, i would be very interested if maybe i've turned
> you on to a new way of life.
>
> andy
	Hey Andy, I just wanted to tell you that being a Christian is NOT
dumb.  Although I am not a Christian myself (even though I believe in
God and in Jesus), everyone is entitled to believe in anything they
want.  If anyone has a problem with that, it just shows their
shallowness as a person.
	Also, why did you post your message to alt.hacker?
	My two cents,

-SR