You are all Godless people!

Mike Harris me at here.now
Mon Mar 24 17:50:30 EST 1997

On Sun, 23 Mar 1997 16:57:35 -0500, Andrew Hoelperl
<hoelperl at sjfc.edu> wrote:

>all of you who sent me that hate mail is GODLESS PEOPLE and are going to
>burn in HELL!  you are all going to scream and cry out to the LORD to
>save you but he will not.  it is too late to save your soul!!! you are
>going to a place forever painful to face eternal damnation, for i have
>decided to report your evil deeds to GOD HIMSELF!!! have fun in the LAND
>OF FIRE!
>

>Andy

	So you speak for God now do you?  You have been put in charge
of judgement by God have you?  Only _you_ can speak directly to God
eh?
	Well, good thing you're gonna tell God about "our evil deeds"
'cause otherwise he might not know about them... guess he sent you
personally.

	Get a life pal, go back and actually READ your bible this time
and learn the trueth.  I'll start you off...

Mathew 7 :1 - "Do not judge, or you too will be judged.  For in the
same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure
you use, it will be measured to you." (NIV Bible)

	Guess we'll see you in "hell" eh? :-)

	Personally, I think there are far worse things than hackers
and crackers etc... like... Bill Gates getting filthy rich of crappy
software while people in the world starve to death and go homeless.
How about writing him some e-mail?