FLY MEETING ROOMMATE

Radhakrishnan Narayanan rnarayan at nevis.u.arizona.edu
Sat Mar 22 17:13:29 EST 1997

Hello,
Is anyone still looking for a roommete for the fly meeting. I have a
double bed room at the Marriott for $220/nite.
If anyone's there with a Sheraton room looking for a roommate, Contact me
please.
If Marriott is OK I am ready to go along.

Thanks

RK

    RK Narayanan                           Radhakrishnan Narayanan
    Grad Res Asst.,                        3033 E 6th St  #B 1
    MCB, LSS 514                           Tucson, AZ 85716
    U of A                                 (W) (520) 621-6239
    Tucson AZ 85721                        (H) (520) 881-0186