You are all Godless people! <----- U Need a Rest !

Gissu{R} gissur at geocities.com
Tue Mar 25 01:54:09 EST 1997

On Mon, 24 Mar 1997 03:30:37 GMT, NoBody at Right.Here (Devil) wrote:

-=>>all of you who sent me that hate mail is GODLESS PEOPLE and are
going to
-=>>burn in HELL!  you are all going to scream and cry out to the LORD
-=>>save you but he will not.  it is too late to save your soul!!! you
are
-=>>going to a place forever painful to face eternal damnation, for i
have
-=>>decided to report your evil deeds to GOD HIMSELF!!! have fun in
the LAND
-=>>OF FIRE!
-=>>
-=>
-=>WOW !!!!!!! Hey Fellah, I think you need to cut down on your
caffeine
-=>intake! Your heading for a breakdown.
-=>SEEK some HELP!     A.S.A.P.
-=>Do a yahoo search on mental health.This may help you.

yeah dude I think your a little to fucked up in da head!