You are all Godless people!

Fallout Boy sentech at mailserv.nbnet.nb.ca
Tue Mar 25 22:32:23 EST 1997

Hey Andy...has it occurred to you that maybe it was God who told all of
us to send you hate mail...as punishment for your delusions of grandeur.
I'll bet he's up there in the big chair...laughing even harder than we
are.

P.S.: Have you seen Elvis?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....oh...mercy!D.J.