You are all Godless people!

Pinky Floyd at TheWall.net
Wed Mar 26 22:42:21 EST 1997

Andrew Hoelperl wrote:

> all of you who sent me that hate mail is GODLESS PEOPLE and are going to
> burn in HELL!  you are all going to scream and cry out to the LORD to
> save you but he will not.  it is too late to save your soul!!! you are
> going to a place forever painful to face eternal damnation, for i have
> decided to report your evil deeds to GOD HIMSELF!!! have fun in the LAND
> OF FIRE!
>
> Andy

Andy, how bout you get an education and quit
feeding the greed of the organized relegions.
Better yet, just get a fucking clue. Beter even,
just get a fucking life of your own and leave mine
the fuck alone. If the day comes as you're talking
about, I do not fear my God. Your God gave us the
Ten Commandments, I don't see as that I am breaking
one. I am sure you have skeletons in your closet also.
When that day comes, are you sure YOU're not going to
be groveling in front of YOUR God? OR are you Catholic
and all your constant sinning is washed away by a few
"Hail Mary's." What a crock of shit that is! If you don't
like something, walk away. Why do you self-called christians
always want to start a fuckin' fight/war? Answer me that
dipshit! Your opinion is just that, an opinion and like
assholes everyone has them. Now kiss my ass mother fucker!

Pink