You are all Godless people!

Just a Girl micki at sisna.com
Fri Mar 28 10:18:16 EST 1997

Mr. BuzzCut wrote:

> In article <333B3FB2.4BDC at a.chance>, not at a.chance says...
> >
> >Andrew Lockhart wrote:

> going to
> are
> have
> LAND

> >> i commend you for your cheerfull attitude.
> >> --
> >
> >Cool I always wanted a tropical vacation with a dry climate.... Stalker
> >

> > Sounds like you got some kind of deal worked out with God, Well, God
>   Don't make deals loser. You sound like you need to spend the summer
>   with my "Positive Acting Teens" PATSIES. Now stay the hell out of our
>   Newsgroup.
>                                                 BuZZCut

IMO: The Goddess must have a GRAND sense of humor.  It's people like the
"GODLESS PEOPLE" poster who reinforce my belief that there is no "hell"
except for the one they create for themselves here on earth.  I can only
hope that even those with "tiny little minds" (such as his) will gain
some insight into their own souls before it's too late.  Peace.