God is Cool!

databus gnewman at mail.tyenet.com
Mon Mar 31 20:38:24 EST 1997

Shaggy <shaggy at execpc.com> wrote in article <333F4FBE.6958 at execpc.com>...
> Though I am a Christian and believe that Jesus is my savior, and God is
> the creator, and I think it is the pinacle of arrogance that humans
> believe there is no supreme being, this sort of message shouldn't be
> posted to alt.hacker.  No offense to anyone, but readers of alt.hacker
> are not Christians and have no desire to be.  Of course, to all those
> that are *not* religious: remember the old saying there is no atheist in
> a fox hole ;)
>
> 						shaggy at execpc.com
>

> databus wrote:
> >

> > > Isnt that wonderful he gave us the freedom to make our own
decisions!? He

> > > is waiting there for you, and watching every step you make.. Jesus is
> > > Lord... and you cant change that!!!
> > >
> > > {waRe}
> > >

> > I think I'm going to throw up.

Pinnacle of arrogance. Fucking moron! Show me the slightest bit of PROOF!!.
If I can't measure it, see it, touch it, smell it, taste it, deduce it by
other forms of pysical, tangible, proof, it does not exist! I have no
problem admitting that some things I cannot currently explain, but
everything in time is explainable. No magic required! You people are of
such limited intelligence that you can't concieve of the concept of
knowledge. This shit is getting carried away. Get of these newsgroups
you're posting on, and we'll stop insulting each other! You are simply
trolling for flames and trying to annoy everyone. You are not accomplishing
your goals. You are simply alienating everyone, including other Jesus
freaks.