Attack of the Fruit Flies

David Zuchero crg at erols.com
Sun Nov 2 10:41:34 EST 1997

Help!  Our house is under attack by Drosophila.  Every year at this time
we make wine in the garage.  Every year we have a Drosophila invasion
for a few weeks, mainly in the kitchen, but then it stops.  This year,
they've taken over and things are only getting worse.  Anyone have some
suggestions, short of nuking the place, how we can get rid of them?  I'd
promise a bottle of home-made wine for any solution but it's against
federal BATF regulation to give it away.  So, a bottle of commerical
wine perhaps?

Thanks for the help.

Dave Zuchero
crg at erols.com