Eppendorf injection needles

Lisa Megna megna at socrates.berkeley.edu
Mon Nov 17 22:37:29 EST 1997

Hi,

We have been hearing good things about the Eppendorf microinjection needles
and would like to order them. Their catalog lists 2 types of Femtotips -
regular and narrow.  Based on the description, I think that for Dros
I should order narrow.  Does anyone know the right ones to order?  We are
planning to still dechorionate.  Any words of wisdom about whether or not
this is necesary?

Thanks,

Lisa Megna
Cline Lab
UC Berkeley

I have a new email adddress:  megna at socrates.berkeley.edu

			lisa, "mistress of the flies"

Lisa Megna                    Lisa says on a night like this,
megna at socrates.berkeley.edu      "It might be nice if you gave me a kiss"
(510) 597-0683	              Lisa says, "Honey for just one little smile, I'll
 lab  643-5633                  sing and play for you for the longest while..."

                         	   'Lisa Says' - The Velvet Underground