FREE CLONING-PROGRAM

Robert Hoffmann ifat at compuserve.com
Tue Nov 25 03:21:06 EST 1997

  Dear colleague,                            Vienna, 21.11.1997

I have written a program for handling clones on computer. Particularly for
cloning genes, whose sequence is unknown yet.
Therefore it is especially helpful to scientists working on
Drosophila, Xenopus, or zebrafish...

The program can be used for...
- designing and managing plasmids,
- drawing restriction maps,
- prediction and simulation of restriction,
- and many more...

I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU MY PROGRAM FOR FREE !!!

All you have to do, is visit my homepage and download the program:
HTTP://OURWORLD.COMPUSERVE.COM/HOMEPAGES/IFAT

If you have any questions or remarks, send an email to:
Robert Hoffmann
Vienna, Austria
IFAT at COMPUSERVE.COM