hobo elements

Stefan Luschnig stlu at mailer.mpib-tuebingen.mpg.de
Mon Oct 6 16:41:13 EST 1997

Dear everybody,

I am trying to find out whether it is possible to use the hobo
transposable element in a a similar way as P-elements are used for
insertional mutagenesis.  I couldn't find any information or stocks in
the databases. If someone has been working with these elements or
perhaps knows whether there are any hobo "jumpstarter" lines available,
it would be great if he or she could answer this message.
Thanx a lot,
Stefan

Stefan Luschnig

Max-Planck-Institut fuer Entwicklungsbiologie
Abteilung III /Genetik
Spemannstr. 35                D-72076 Tuebingen

Tel   +49-70 71-60 14 92
Fax  +49-70 71-60 13 84
email:  stlu at mailer.mpib-tuebingen.mpg.de
http://wwweb.mpib-tuebingen.mpg.de/Abt.3/