Embryo GAL4

Michael Kolonin mkolonin at cmb.biosci.wayne.edu
Thu Oct 23 19:07:13 EST 1997

        I am looking for a GAL4 line that would allow me to express a cDNA
at the earliest stages of Drosophila embryogenesis. Presumably, a stock
producing GAL4 in the nurse cells would do it?

        Could anyone recommend such a GAL4 stock for STRONGEST POSSIBLE
induction of a UAS::cDNA, which would be then localized to the
Mikhail G. Kolonin
Graduate Student, Russ Finley Lab
Center for Molecular Medicine and Genetics
Wayne State University School of Medicine
540 E. Canfield, rm. 3135, Detroit, MI 48201
phone: (313) 577-1627; fax: (313) 577-5218