Embryo GAL4

Michael Kolonin mkolonin at cmb.biosci.wayne.edu
Thu Oct 23 19:07:13 EST 1997

        I am looking for a GAL4 line that would allow me to express a cDNA
at the earliest stages of Drosophila embryogenesis. Presumably, a stock
producing GAL4 in the nurse cells would do it?

        Could anyone recommend such a GAL4 stock for STRONGEST POSSIBLE
induction of a UAS::cDNA, which would be then localized to the
oocyte?
--
Mikhail G. Kolonin
Graduate Student, Russ Finley Lab