CO2 staging, etc.

Tritech_Research at lamg.com Tritech_Research at lamg.com
Mon Oct 27 09:31:44 EST 1997

<bold>Labsupply,labsupply=40aol.com,Internet writes:

</bold><x-quoted>Hi folks,

We have a small lab supply co that sells fly facility equipment, such as CO=
2

 staging. We also sell coated slides,like super frost, but much less than t=
he

 big boys. We sell bioreagents such as X-gal and IPTG at very good prices a=

 well. If interested please send for catalog.

thanks,marty rosem

labscientific,inc.

marty Rosen

</x-quoted>-----------

Dear Marty,

Perhaps we should collaborate.  Among a variety of products for

molecular genetics labs, we makea CO2 delivery system that is foot-pedal

controlled, to save gas.  That goes in between the tank and the CO2 staging=
.

Perhaps we could offer some of each other's products.  We have a nasent

website at http://members.aol.com/TriResInc where you can see most of

our products.  (The CO2 system is not there yet, but feel free to call or

e-mail for more info.

Andrew Papp

Tritech Research

(310) 446-4460