Win FREE Stock!

Marc Champagne M.Champagne at nospam.cellbio.duke.edu
Tue Sep 2 08:48:59 EST 1997

In article <199709021803.OAA09837 at beach.wefcorp.com>,
investment at INFOBONN.COM wrote:

> If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please reply to
investment at infobonn.com and type the word "Remove" in the subject line.
The software will automatically remove you from the mail list.

> Stock Quotes... Market Statistics... Profit Projections... Investment
News... It's all there for the individual investor at
http://www.invhot.com

> Investment Hotlines OnLine provides comprehensive information on
up-and-coming public companies.  In addition, you can manage your own
stock portfolio, chat with other investors, generate free research
reports, and register to win 500 shares of stock!

> All services are completely free.  No Obligations - No Requirements - No
Strings Attached!

> Visit IH OnLine at http://www.invhot.com and take advantage of our free
stock contest.

Gee, for a moment i thought that one of the Fly Stock Centers had a
sweepstake.  Too bad!

Pls remove -nospam- from my address if you reply by e-mail

Mon pays ce n'est pas un pays, c'est l'hiver (Vigneault).