Postdoctoral position

Dr. Hanh Nguyen hnguyen at aecom.yu.edu
Wed Sep 10 14:39:12 EST 1997

To whom it may concern:

        I would like to inquire about the possibility of posting the
following advertisement with the Drosophila Newsgroup. Please let me know
if you need additional information. Thank you very much for your
consideration.

                                        Hanh Nguyen

Postdoctoral position in molecular/developmental biology.
        A postdoctoral position is available immediately to study the
genetic control of muscle development. Extensive experience in molecular
biology techniques is required. Experience in Drosophila genetics or
transgenic mice/gene knockout technology is highly desirable. If
interested, please send a resume and names of three references, including
full addresses and phone numbers, to: Hanh T. Nguyen, Ph.D, Department of
Medicine-Division of Cardiology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine,
Forchheimer G42, 1300 Morris Park Avenue, Bronx, NY, 10461(e-mail:
hnguyen at aecom.yu.edu).