Sex Symbol Font?

Graham Thomas gxt5 at PSU.EDU
Wed Sep 17 12:22:54 EST 1997

Some time back someone pointed out a font that contained standard male and
female symbols. Could someone remind me what this font is?

Thanks

Graham

FliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFlies

     We have a new graduate program in Cell and Developmental
     Biology. Please PASS ON THIS URL to any aspiring graduate students:
     http://www.bmb.psu.edu/thomas/cdb/cdbhome.htm

     Graham Thomas,
     Departments of Biology and Biochemisty/Molecular Biology,
     The Pennsylvania State University,
     208 Mueller Laboratory,
     University Park, PA, 16802

     Email     GXT5 at PSU.EDU
     Telephone (814)-863-0716
     Fax       (814)-865-9131
     WWW       http://www.bmb.psu.edu/thomas

 Spectrin Spectrin Spectrin Spectrin Spectrin Spectrin Spectrin Spectrin