Sex Symbol Font?

David Micklem drm21 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 17 16:59:12 EST 1997

In article <v0151012db0457e010751@[146.186.155.80]>, gxt5 at PSU.EDU (Graham
Thomas) wrote:

>Some time back someone pointed out a font that contained standard male and
>female symbols. Could someone remind me what this font is?
>
>Thanks
>
>Graham

If its a Mac, and you have a reasonably recent LaserWriter, then the font
Zeal has what you want on (IIRC)  option-1, option-2 and option-4 for
virgin, female and male respectively.

David

--
D.R.Micklem,                                Time flies like an arrow...
Wellcome/CRC Institute,            Fruit flies like a banana.
Cambridge CB2 1QR, UK               Email:drm21 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Unsolicited mail will incur a US$100 processing charge.