New people & e-mail addresses for Bloomington Stock Center

Kathy Matthews matthewk at FLY.BIO.INDIANA.EDU
Wed Sep 17 21:15:29 EST 1997

We are extremely pleased to announce the addition of Kevin Cook,
Ph.D., to the staff of the I.U. Bloomington Drosophila Stock
Center. Kevin is an Assistant Scientist on the Research Faculty
at Indiana University, Bloomington, and will be involved in all
aspects of Center operation. He can be reached by e-mail at
kcook at bio.indiana.edu, or by phone at 812-855-5782.

To facilitate the handling of stock requests by more than one of
us, we have a new e-mail address for stock requests:

          flystocks at bio.indiana.edu

For the fastest service, order by stock number, include your full
name and your BUN, and send your request to this new e-mail
address.  All Bloomington stock requests made through FlyBase now
go to this address. Requests sent to any of our personal e-mail
addresses will also be processed, but in some cases there could
be significant delay. BUN requests may also be sent to this new
address. Please continue to send questions, problem reports,
stock information, etc. to one of our individual e-mail addresses
(your choice).

Kathy Matthews (matthewk at indiana.edu)
Thom Kaufman   (kaufman at bio.indiana.edu)

I.U. Bloomington Drosophila Stock Center
Department of Biology
Indiana University
Bloomington, IN  47405-6801