Free Avertising For Your Business!!

cpl at PRONET.COM cpl at PRONET.COM
Mon Apr 6 02:32:58 EST 1998

Hi,

Just wanted to pass along some info about a new piece of software
I now call my "secret weapon". It's amazing! Listen to this...

Me and hundreds of others can now reach "millions of potential
customers" - absolutely FREE!  A lot of us are creating immediate
"cash flow explosions" - literally overnight!
And blowing our competition right out of the water!

You have to check this thing out.  To get some details, all you
have to do is Email a request for more info to cpl at zippp.com or
you can also receive the information through our fax-on-demand by
calling 1-703-478-9600 Doc#808, and you'll get some information
faxed or email'ed right back to you in a few minutes.  If for any
reason you have a problem retrieving the information using these
two methods, please call our voicemail at 1-800-775-0712 ext.5413.

Take care. I'll talk with you later.

Bill:-)