drosophila population study

David Juliao Santos - LEA djps at students.si.fct.unl.pt
Mon Apr 13 12:03:41 EST 1998

I'm wandering if someone knows about studies about intraspecific
population ecology of drosophila. Like sustainable behaviours (strategies)
or the frequencies of some aleles over time in a population regarding the
selection coeficient and the mutation rate.

	I'm sorry about the bad english... hope u understand

I'm a student at Faculdade de Ciencias e tecnologias da Universidade Nova de
Lisboa.
The information is to use in a presentation for Ecology II

djps at students.si.fct.unl.pt
--
				David Santos