[bio.dros] Re: Need for Drosophila mailing list?

Adam Noel Harris adhar at stanford.edu.XX
Wed Apr 15 23:57:43 EST 1998

ITO, Kei <itokei at fly.erato.jst.go.jp> wrote:

:To encourage more professional discussion, we need to reduce
:the amount of messages unrelated to Drosophila research.
[...]

While I agree in principle, the number of both relevant and irrelevant
messages is quite small.  What might be done to encourage discussion?
Some of the most involved discussions I can recall have been about
eradication of household Drosophilids.

-Adam
--
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Stanford University.
PGP Fingerprint = C0 65 A2 BD 8A 67 B3 19  F9 8B C1 4C 8E F2 EA 0E