Drosophila Virtual Library site changes URL

Gerard Manning ger at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 15 22:32:25 EST 1998

The Drosophila Virtual Library website is a curated guide to Drosopihla
resources on the web. For the past three years it has been hosted at
Stanford University:
      http://www-leland.stanford.edu/~ger/drosophila.html

Now that I have graduated from Stanford, I have moved it to a new,
permanent location:
      http://www.ceolas.org/fly/

Please change bookmarks and web page links as soon as possible: it is
likely that the site will be removed from Stanford pages, without even a
forwarding link, by May 5. Due to the large number of sites which link to
it, I am not able to contact each one to get links changed, so if you do
see a link to the old site, it would be a *great* help if you could write
to the page author to tell them of the new link.

As usual, comments and additions for the Drosophila Virtual Library will
be very welcome, through the online feedback form at the site.

   -Gerard Manning