AD: Lose Weight Now! Ask Me How!

rella at GR8HEALTH.COM rella at GR8HEALTH.COM
Tue Apr 21 14:03:04 EST 1998

Are you concerned about your weight and your health?
Have you tried dieting... and gained it all back?
Would you like to have more energy... more stamina?

YES ??    Then Read On!  This message is for you !!

I encourage you to read this information carefully (you may want
to print this message now for easier reading).  I'm only an
e-mail away if you have questions/ comments.

I have found that there is finally a safe way to trim down
and shed unwanted fat with an all natural herbal energizer and
super fat burner called Thermo-Lift.  The best thing about this unique
product is that it is not a drug, but a safe dietary food supplement.
I take one Thermo-Lift capsule twice a day... and that's it!  Sure,
exercise and daily activity will contribute to the results you
achieve, but they are not required!  And just think... no messy
powders or mixes.  No starvation.  No rationing out your food by the
ounce.  Thermo-Lift improves your metabolism so your body
burns the excess fat!

METABOLISM IS THE KEY
Anyone who has struggled to lose weight will tell you that diets
alone don't work!  That's because your size, or your weight, has more
to do with your metabolism than what you eat.  Changes Int'l,
Inc. has designed a product that works several ways to help
you achieve maximum results from your weight-loss program.  This
unique blend of herbs, botanicals, and patented Chromium Picolinate
improves your metabolism so your body relies more on stored body fat
and less on stored proteins.

STOP THE YO-YO CYCLE
On the typical diet, up to 30% of lost weight is muscle!  Losing
muscle lowers your metabolic rate and slows the burning of calories.
This lower metabolic rate also makes it hard to keep the lost pounds
from creeping back. Result:  The Yo-yo syndrome in which weight is
repeatedly lost and then regained!  You know, up and down...up and
down. After each yo-yo cycle the proportion of fat actually
increases!

To break this vicious cycle, it is important to lose only fat
while maintaining...or even increasing the muscle tone!  Our unique
formula is a specialized combination of herbs and botanicals coupled
with the very best source of chromium available.  Patented Chromium
Picolinate, a bio-active chromium with numerous clinically proven
benefits, is vital to good health and is essential for the efficient
functioning of insulin.  Studies have shown chromium nutrition to be
an effective part of LONG-TERM fat loss programs!

Several double-blind crossover studies conducted along with clinical
and laboratory tests at a leading university and hospital have proven
that the ingredients in Thermo-Lift are effective.  Without changing
dietary or exercise habits over a 6-week period, subjects in separate
studies lost an average of 23% body fat or approximately 4.4 pounds of
fat, and increased lean body mass by 1.5 pounds.  People over
the age of 46 did better and women seemed to do the best!  People with
elevated cholesterol levels averaged a 10% drop in LDL cholesterol!

WHAT'S IN THERMO-LIFT?
Chromium Picolinate:  Three million readers of Cosmopolitan
read a discussion of Chromium Picolinate's value for dieters
under the headline, "A Miracle Mineral?"  The cholesterol-reducing
effect of Chromium Picolinate was highlighted in Ladies Home
Journal.  Longevity magazine has praised it as a safe
alternative to anabolic steroids.  A large number of publications for
athletes and health food shoppers have also run feature articles on
Chromium Picolinate, including:  Prevention, Today's Living,
Total Health, and Muscular Development.

Bee Pollen:  Effective for combating fatigue, depression, and
colon disorder.

Licorice Root:  Beneficial for hypoglycemia, stress, colds,
bronchitis, and inflammation.

Ginger Root:  Used for colitis, nausea, gas, indigestion, hot
flashes, and menstrual cramps.

Rehmannia Root:  Used to treat anemia, fatigue, and to
promote the healing of bones.

Siberian Ginseng:  Good source of energy and endurance, as well
as physical and mental vigor.

Ma Huang Extract:  Helps to increase energy, improves
circulation, controls appetite and is used as a decongestant.  The
Chinese use it for treatment of asthma and other respiratory
disorders.

Gotu Kola:  Aids in the elimination of excess fluids, fights fatigue,
and depression.

Bladderwrack:  Promotes a healthy thyroid; stimulates blood
circulation.

White Willow Bark:  Reduces pain, swelling, and fever; good
anti-inflammatory; helps insomnia.

Guarana Extract:  Increases mental alertness and fights fatigue - a
very high energy source.

Reishi Mushroom:  Strengthens the immune system and is used to help
diverse problems such as allergies, chronic fatigue syndrome,
diabetes, and more. Improves memory and fights stress.

TESTIMONIALS
     "My name is Denita Kellett.  In just 18 months I have been
able to lose 212 pounds and over 52 inches over my entire body.
I have a non-functioning thyroid and for years have fought a
losing battle with a bad weight problem.  Then I found Thermo-Lift.
This product has greatly enriched my life and my health.  I wish
everybody could feel as good as I feel.  All I can say is, thanks
110% Thermo-Lift for what you've done for me and my life."
      -Denita went from 340 pounds to 128 pounds in 18 months.
Before and after pictures available!  (Denita was featured on the
Maury Povich show May 12, 1997.)

     "My name is Misty McDonald.  I'm a twenty-two year old working
mother of two children.  In just five months I have lost an amazing
seventy pounds.  I dropped an incredible sixteen dress sizes!  At
180 pounds, I was very unhappy and depressed. I felt very insecure
about myself and really didn't like to go out. Thank you Thermo-Lift
for changing my life."
      -Misty went from 180 pounds to 110 pounds in only 5 months.
Pictures available!

     "...I have been examined by my doctor and my weight loss has
blown his mind!    People that I used to work with and even some
family members, have trouble recognizing me.  I wish everyone
that is overweight could be sent my way so I could talk to them.
Maybe I could be of help to them, after losing 150 pounds so far."
     -Kenny went from 350 pounds to 200 pounds.  Pictures available!

     "I started taking Thermo-Lift March 1st of this year.  My sister
just kept after me.  I felt happy eating, and did not want to change
my life, so I didn't.  I just took Thermo-Lift, and kept eating.  I
noticed my clothes getting looser on me, but I haven't kept a
scale in my house for over ten years.  The middle of May, I found
a commercial scale and weighed myself.  I had lost 50 pounds, in
just 2-1/2 months!  I celebrated by buying myself a new pair of
jeans.  I went from a size 48 waist to a size 42!  The best part
is that I am a non-insulin dependent diabetic, and was taking 10
mg of diabeta every day to control my blood sugar.  I monitor my
blood sugar myself, and with Thermo-Lift my sugar level went below
70 for the first time in years.  My doctor has now taken me off my
medication.  I thank my sister every week for turning me on to
Thermo-Lift."
     -Bernie has lost 60 pounds so far ... and is still going!

     "Over the last 10 years, I have tried a variety of weight loss
methods, spent thousands of dollars and failed at all of them.  By
December '95, I was the heaviest I had ever weighed - 235 pounds.   I
had no energy.  My self-esteem had hit rock bottom... Then I was
introduced to Changes Int'l and Thermo-Lift and have never looked
back!  My energy is back and in total I have lost 70 pounds and gone
from a size 22 to a size 12.  The most amazing part is how easy it
was!"
     -Becky went from 235 pounds to 165 pounds.  Pictures available!

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
Experience the incredible changes Thermo-Lift can make in your life!
Over 90% of our customers report feeling a change within 2-3 days!
Even if it took you 2 to 3 weeks... wouldn't it be worth it?  Your
satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your purchase price (less S&H)
will be cheerfully refunded upon return of the unused portion.

TO ORDER THERMO-LIFT
Complete the form below and mail it with your check or money-order
payable to:
     Rella Bourn
     526 Cedar Ave.
     Vinton, VA 24179-3224

QUESTIONS?  COMMENTS?
     E-mail me at rella at gr8health.com  OR
     Call me at:  540-776-5809

Also available -- Changes NOW.  An alternative supplement for those
who desire weight loss without the energizing effects of Thermo-Lift.
Changes NOW is a revolutionary combination of fibers, enzymes,
vitamins, and minerals designed to attract and hold fats, helping to
remove them from the digestive tract.  (Choose Changes NOW if you
have high blood pressure or heart problems.)

Note:  Thermo-Lift and Changes NOW can be taken together to
accelerate weight loss.  Both bottles contain a one month supply of
product.

Place your order within the next 7 days and receive a free sample
to share with a friend!

      -----------------CUT  HERE--------------------

YES!  I want ___ bottles of Thermo-Lift at $29.95 each:   $_______
YES!  I want ___ bottles of Changes NOW at $29.95 ea.:    $_______

SPECIAL OFFER -- Any 3 bottles -- only $79.95:            $_______
     ( ___ Thermo-Lift and ___ Changes NOW)

Shipping and Handling:                                           $_______
    U.S. & Canada:  $3.00 for 1-3 bottles, add $1.00 for each add'l bottle
    Int'l:  $6.00 for 1-3 bottles, add $2.00 for each add'l bottle

Total Amount Enclosed -- Payable to Rella Bourn:          $_______
   (Canadian Checks need to state "U.S. Funds".)

Ship To:
Name _________________________________________

Address _______________________________________

City, State, Zip __________________________________

Phone _________________________________________

E-Mail Address __________________________________
Code 4-18

Thank you for your order!  Drop us a line and let us know
how you like it!

The information contained here was derived from many medical,
nutritional and media sources and is for informational and
educational purposes only.  No medical claims are implied or
intended.  Testimonies are offered voluntarily and are not paid for.
Your results may vary.  Consult a physician before using Thermo-Lift
if you have high blood pressure, are pregnant, lactating, or are
being treated for a medical condition.  For more detailed information
see http://www.changesinternational.com.

If you wish to be removed from all future mailings, reply with the
subject "Remove" and accept my apologies for the intrusion.