FROM HIGH SCHOOL SCIENCE TEACHER

Tritech_Research at lamg.com Tritech_Research at lamg.com
Wed Apr 22 01:09:29 EST 1998

Dear Richard,
My company, Tritech Research, makes just what you need.
The DigiTherm Heating/Cooling incubator is a small (benchtop
or under the bench sized) incubator that is easy to set with it's
digital controller, and very precise when it comes to temperature
control from 10-45C.  Many worm labs and fly labs have one or more
of them, so you may get some replies from them.  The best part
(for you) is the price - $499 for the standard model, and $649 for the
SmartController model.  So you can probably afford a pair of them,
and keep strains at 2 temperatures, or even do temperature-shift
experiments.

You can look at the incubator and our other money-saving science
products at our website, at:
http://members.aol.com/TriResInc
Also, I will be happy to mail our catalogue to anyone interested -
just e-mail me your physical address.

Best regards,
Andrew Papp
tritech_research at LAMG.COM