(none)

Mary Stewart mastewar at BADLANDS.NODAK.EDU
Fri Apr 24 18:06:36 EST 1998

Graduate Student Position Opening in Cell, Molecular and Developmental
Biology for fall, 1998 or January, 1999.

A funded graduate student position, including full tuition waiver, is open
in my laboratory beginning in fall, 1998 or January, 1999.  Current
projects in the laboratory involve investigation of the Drosophila p70 S6
kinase in development and investigation of the signal transduction pathway
leading to p70 S6 kinase activation in Drosophila (see Stewart et al.,
1996, PNAS, 93:10791-10796).  (Also see
http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/ndsu/mastewar/).   If you know of a student
interested in Drosophila genetics and development, cell biology and
signaling, and considering graduate school, please pass this announcement
on to them.  Information concerning how to contact me is below.

Mary Stewart
Dept. of Zoology
Stevens Hall
North Dakota State Univ.