Actin5C Orf5C

Olaf Vef ovef at mzdmza.zdv..uni-mainz.de
Thu Apr 30 05:08:53 EST 1998

Dear Drosophila workers,

I am looking for a transgenic Drosophila stock, maybe hs-Actin5C, or
Actin5C behind any promoter, to rescue possible Actin5C mutants (or
Actin5C-Orf5C double mutants). The mutants are already rescued over a big
translocation, which includes the 5C region.

Does anybody know whether there is a Orf5C protin (peptide) or not?

I am also interested in all kinds of information about Actin5C and Orf5C
genes (I have already done a Fly base reference query for the two genes)
and embryonal development of the cytoskeleton of Drosophila.

I am looking forward to your comments, (maybe) help, and information.
Many thanks in advance,
Olaf

--
Olaf Vef