Antibody for total protein control

Lisa Megna megna at socrates.berkeley.edu
Thu Apr 30 18:29:18 EST 1998

Hi,

We are looking for suggestions for good antibodies to use for total protein
control when doing Westerns on fly extracts.  We'd like it to be clean
and not in the 36-38 kD region (as that is where our protein is).  If you
have a favorite please let me know. Also - if you know where I could
purchase it, that would be good info to. If there are a lot of repsonses,
I'll write up a review and post it to the newsgroup.

Thanks,

Lisa Megna
UC Berkeley

I have a new email adddress:  megna at socrates.berkeley.edu

			lisa, "mistress of the flies"

Lisa Megna                    Lisa says on a night like this,
Dept. of Molecular 		"It might be nice if you gave me a kiss"
    and Cell Biology          Lisa says, "Honey for just one little smile, I'll
UC Berkeley	 	        sing and play for you for the longest while..."
Lab (510) 643-5633
Home (510) 597-0683                'Lisa Says' - The Velvet Underground
megna at socrates.berkeley.edu