Research Technician Position

Elizabeth E. Eldon eldon.1 at ND.EDU
Mon Aug 3 15:13:53 EST 1998

--------------2E889DB2655143B7C8C4BB5D

A full time research technician position is available immediately in my
laboratory in the Department of Biological Sciences at the University of
Notre Dame.  We're studying 18-wheeler signaling pathways in blood cell
development and the immune response in Drosophila larvae (see EMBO J.
(1997) 16 (20): 6120-6130 ;  Am. J. Hum. Genet. (1998) 62: 10-14).
Parallel projects in the lab are looking at 18-wheeler signaling in
oogenesis and embryonic development.

Salary range $22,000-25,000, depending on qualifications and experience.

Duties include carrying out research projects as well as some lab
management, supervising undergraduate assistants and record keeping.

BA/BS in biology or chemistry required;  MS preferred.  Experience in
molecular biology, Drosophila genetics and/or tissue culture is
necessary.

Please contact me for further information or forward CV with names of
references to

Elizabeth D. Eldon, Ph.D.
Department of Biological Sciences
P.O. Box 369
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN  46556-0369
Tel:  (219) 631-5494
FAX    (219) 631-7413
e-mail:  elizabeth.d.eldon.1 at nd.edu

--------------2E889DB2655143B7C8C4BB5D

<HTML>

<P>A full time research technician position is available immediately in
my laboratory in the Department of Biological Sciences at the University
of Notre Dame.&nbsp; We're studying 18-wheeler signaling pathways in blood
cell development and the immune response in Drosophila larvae (see EMBO
J. (1997) 16 (20): 6120-6130 ;&nbsp; Am. J. Hum. Genet. (1998) 62: 10-14).&nbsp;
Parallel projects in the lab are looking at 18-wheeler signaling in oogenesis
and embryonic development.

<P>Salary range $22,000-25,000, depending on qualifications and experience.

<P>Duties include carrying out research projects as well as some lab management,
supervising undergraduate assistants and record keeping.

<P>BA/BS in biology or chemistry required;&nbsp; MS preferred.&nbsp; Experience
in molecular biology, Drosophila genetics and/or tissue culture is necessary.

<P>Please contact me for further information or forward CV with names of
references to

<P>Elizabeth D. Eldon, Ph.D.
<BR>Department of Biological Sciences
<BR>P.O. Box 369
<BR>University of Notre Dame
<BR>Notre Dame, IN&nbsp; 46556-0369
<BR>Tel:&nbsp; (219) 631-5494
<BR>FAX&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (219) 631-7413
<BR>e-mail:&nbsp; <U>elizabeth.d.eldon.1 at nd.edu</U></HTML>