New Plasmid Drawing Program!

Mark D. Garfinkel mg16 at
Tue Aug 4 14:39:48 EST 1998

In article <6q4rcn$202$1 at>,
Danny Reda <reda at> wrote:
>Introducing Redasoft Plasmid 1.0 - an exciting new software tool designed to
>help life scientists draw vector maps and perform DNA sequence analysis
>quickly and easily.
>We have just added a FREE and fully functional test version of Plasmid for
	Commercial advertisements, and I suspect at root this is one,
	are generally discouraged in Usenet newsgroups outside the
	biz.* hierarchy.

>Windows 95/98/NT to our Web site.
	What about a MAC version??

Mark D. Garfinkel (e-mail: mg16 at Ask for PGP public key)
(c) 1998; all rights reserved. Permission granted for Usenet quotation.
Fed up with unsolicited commercial e-mail? Join CAUCE at