the wonderful fruit fly! (info on Earth New Tech)

Mike Lenik uef at rocketmail.com
Mon Aug 17 11:02:08 EST 1998

http://www.uea.net

Dear readers,
the reason we have posted this message on a science newsgroup t is
because we require people with a knowledge and interest in new
technologies..

Who are we?
We are Earth New Tech, a division of the United Earth Alliance that
deals with developing new technologies that will hopefully improve the
standard of life for people around the world.

What is the UEA?
A non profit, international, multi function organisation.

How can you help?
Our members use their skills to help the UEA. If you are interested in
science then you can help us by sharing your knowledge and views We
really do need
you. In addition, UEA members are able to vote and change the
constitution of the UEA.

How much does it cost?
Nothing. There is no membership fee. All we ask is that you use you
skills and knowledge to help us.

Where?
For more information please visit
http://www.uea.net