Crimea wild type flies

Iain Cartwright cartwril at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Tue Dec 8 18:02:13 EST 1998

Several years ago (back in the early '90s) I obtained the Crimea strain of
wt flies from the old Bowling Green Stock Center. Through bad husbandry we
managed to lose the stock - we re-obtained it from its new home at
Bloomington, but some of our assays are consistently different in this stock
compared to the one we originally obtained from Bowling Green (although of
course they should be the same!).  I am wondering if there are any folks out
there who might have obtained the Crimea strain from Bowling Green two or
more years ago and still have this stock in their labs.   If so I would sure
appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks a lot.

Iain Cartwright